As followers of this blog, you probably know that my wife and I built and sold our software company and retired early. If you ever wondered how that came to be, you can find out by listening to a podcast that was just published by Appmasters.co.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- How we built the business and planned our exit strategy
- The one strategy that helped us achieve financial security
- How I spend my time now that I’m retired
- Why I started dipping my toes into app development
- Lessons learned from my first app development project
Listen to the podcast
Ready to listen to the podcast? Click the link below:
- aMemoryJog Password Manager – Our free password manager allows you to track all your passwords and easy-to-forget information. Download it for free here: http://www.aMemoryJog.com
- Count Us Down – Count down to your next big event, whether it be a vacation, wedding, baby-on-the-way or other life changing event. Sign up for the early beta of our app here: http://www.CountUsDown.com
Subscribe to this Blog
Every few days, 2HourAppreneur publishes an article that we think is cool, thought-provoking, motivational, or makes life more fun and a bit easier. If you would like to receive these articles in your email every few days, sign up below.