Many of us have wondered what we would do with ourselves if we had the means to retire early. What would you do with your time? How would you fill your day? Would entrepreneurship be part of your plan?
If you ever wondered what it would be like to retire early, you can find out by listening to a podcast that was just published by The App Guy Podcast.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- How we built the business and planned our exit strategy
- How our company was acquired
- How I spend my time now that I’m retired
- What freedoms do early retirement bring?
- Is entrepreneurship possible after retirement?
Listen to the podcast
Ready to listen to the podcast? Click the link below:
- aMemoryJog Password Manager – Our free password manager allows you to track all your passwords and easy-to-forget information. Download it for free here: http://www.aMemoryJog.com
- Count Us Down – Count down to your next big event, whether it be a vacation, wedding, baby-on-the-way or other life changing event. Sign up for the early beta of our app here: http://www.CountUsDown.com
Subscribe to this Blog
Every few days, 2HourAppreneur publishes an article that we think is cool, thought-provoking, motivational, or makes life more fun and a bit easier. If you would like to receive these articles in your email every few days, sign up below.